- high accuracy,
- easy gain adjustment to the animal size,
- early pregnancy diagnosis allows proper care for pregnant bitch,
- rapid diagnosis reduces expenses,
- early, precise diagnosis supports correct reproduction decisions.
The detector determines pregnancy by locating amniotic fluid in the uterus. It uses the phenomenon of ultrasonic wave reflection. When pressed to the animal’s skin, the probe sends an ultrasound beam which is reflected from uterine horn filled with fluid and returns to the probe, causing a change of signal generated by the device. Examination at an optimum time helps to make an appropriate diagnosis. Repeating the test for several consecutive days makes a diagnosis more reliable.
The drawing illustrates the initial placement of the probe on the animal
|Unit weight||340 g (with battery)|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 8.0 x 4.5 cm|
|Lenght of the cable probe||110 cm|
|Power supply||1 x 9 V alkaline battery, type 6LF-22|
|Battery low indication||automatic|
|Power input||about 33 mA|
|Estimated working time on one battery pack||about 17h|
|Recommended working temperature||from 0°C to 60°C|
|Recommended storage temperature||from 5°C to 45°C|
- DRAMINSKI PDD ultrasound pregnancy detector,
- 2xBNC connecting cable,
- ultrasonic probe,
- bottle of liquid paraffin,
- 1 x 9V 6LF-22 type alkaline battery,
- transport case with foam insert,
There is 2 year warranty for DRAMINSKI equipment.
We provide rapid service during warranty period and after warranty as well. Our customers are entitled to upgrades available to their equipment. We guarantee service repairs within maximum 14 days.