Why should you have DRAMINSKI DogScan?
You will quickly appreciate advantages of this ultrasound scanner designed for dog breeders, because:
- you will be able to detect pregnancy on your own,
- you will guarantee the highest standard of care,
- you will improve the profit of your farm,
- you will appreciate that this scanner is easy to operate,
- you will be able to perform quick diagnostics,
- comfort at work – express service.
- simple design and user-friendliness,
- strong, aluminium casing resistant to shocks and moisture,
- very small size,
- external battery lasts for 6 hours of continuous work,
- battery charging lasts only 2 hours 30 minutes,
- functional membrane keyboard,
- high quality 5″ TFT LCD display to guarantee a clear and bright image,
- 5 MHz abdominal probe.
|Dimensions||17,5 x 14,5 x 6,0 cm|
|Unit weight||1010 g|
|Probe weight||250 g|
|Battery weight||280 g|
|Display modes||B Mode – real time imaging|
|Frequency and type of probes
||sector, mechanical abdominal 3.0 – 7.0 MHz
(the central frequency – 5.0 MHz)
|Penetration depth||Up to 25 cm|
|Display||5,0″, LCD LED|
|Power supply||External battery pack Li-Ion 14.4 V, 3.1Ah|
on fully charged battery
|about 6 h|
|Charging time||2,5 h|
|Battery exhausted indicator||automatic – a sound signal and a graphical indicator|
|Operating temperature range||+5°C to +40°C|
|Storage temperature range||0°C to +45°C|
- the device with LCD screen and keyboard,
- 5.0 MHz sector probe, abdominal,
- a set of neck belts,
- external battery pack: Li-Ion 14.4V/3.1A,
- dedicated battery pack charger (with wires),
- transport suitcase with a foam filler,
- ultrasonic Gel,
- the manual.
There is 2 year warranty for DRAMINSKI equipment.
We provide rapid service during warranty period and after warranty as well. Our customers are entitled to upgrades available to their equipment. We guarantee service repairs within maximum 14 days.
More on DRAMINSKI DogScan